We are a 100% volunteer organization
The following individuals currently serve as officers and members of Five Seasons Stand Down:
Donald Tyne – Veteran; captain Desert Storm, Lieutenant Colonel Army Reserve, Retired, Linn County Veteran Affairs Director, Member American Legion; Nationally Certified Veteran Service Officer.
David Schiel – Retired CW4 Marine Corp, Cedar Valley Member Marine Crops League Detachment.
Tom Watson – Vietnam Life Member Special Forces Association, Member Special Ops Association, Member Veteran of Foreign Wars, Member Viet Nam Veterans Association, American Legion, Member Am Vets.
Joe Stutler – Army Veteran, Sergeant, Desert Storm, Life Member Disabled American Veterans.
Linda Van Niewaal – Member of Daughters of American Revolution, both parents were veterans of World War II.
Robin Miller – Daughter of Vietnam Veteran.
- Lynda Waddington – Gold Star Family Member
- Scott Foens – US Air Force Veteran, special assignment NORAD, awarded Joint Service Achievement Medal
- Ken Manley – Vietnam Veteran, with tours in Thailand and Germany, founder of Rockwell Collins Veteran Employee Resource Group. Started Miracles in Motion, an equine therapy center in Swisher
- Lee Smith – Iraq Veteran, Marine Corp, served 6 years in the Infantry, Employee of Alliant Energy
- Ann Hearn – Retired Deputy Director of Community Planning for Linn County Community Services; Co-founder of the Eastern Iowa Freedom from Hunger Food Drive